Thursday 25 May 2017

Top Concealer Picks



Concealer is one of things I cannot live without. A necessity in my makeup bag, which covers all of those annoying blemishes and dark circles. I've picked 3 concealers that I love and hope you will too! Each for a slightly different purpose and in no particular order...

This is my newest concealer that I've been testing out. It's quite a light product but oh, wow is it brightening! This is perfect for under the eyes to cover those bags and make you look a little more awake. It blends very easily and has really good coverage. Technically this isn't actually a concealer, it's a 'highlighting pen' so won't necessarily cover blemishes but, for under the eyes this is the best - illuminating perfection! Also, the gold packaging is heavenly.

This has been an essential in my makeup bag for a long time and will continue to be for a long time to come. First, it's extremely affordable so you won't break the bank! This has a doe foot applicator, so it's super easy to apply. It works to brighten under the eyes or to cover any blemishes and redness. It has full coverage and is a little bit thicker - basically covers everything!  The downside is that the little tube doesn't last very long so you'll  just have to stock up. 

This concealer is thinner in consistency than the other two, so it's not drying which is great if you have normal to dry skin. I prefer not to use this for under the eyes as it came across almost yellow-y when I applied it. However, for blemishes and redness, this is great. It has good coverage and a little goes a long way! It has a lovely dewy finish and is enriched with fruit therapy, giving you that desired healthy glow and extra hydration.  Side note - this is the old version but, the new one still has all the vitamins and radiance!

*I use a beauty blender or a Zoeva 142 Concealer Buffer Brush to blend the concealers. 





SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig