Friday 11 November 2016

MAC Shopping

MAC makeup products - lipstick, eye shadow and lip liner

MAC makeup products - lipstick, eye shadow and lip liner
Much to my own shock, I didn't own anything from MAC...until now. I got two vouchers for the store for my birthday which I was seriously happy about! The other day I headed to the MAC store and had a lot of fun searching for the products I wanted to get. I went straight to the lipstick section as I knew that's what I wanted and as most of us probably know, the lipstick range in MAC is something else! I used my vouchers and also spent a little extra...obviously. I ended up with three products that I'm very pleased with - here's what I got:

1. Viva Glam II Lipstick - This is in the satin finish and it's such a stunning colour. This is perfect for an everyday lip with it's pink/beige tones. I was looking for a shade that wasn't too bright while not being too nude and this one is so perfect! It's creamy which I love, as sometimes I find matte lipsticks quite drying on my lips. 

2. Soar Lip Pencil - This is the best lip pencil for me as it'll go with pretty much all of my other lipsticks, which is perfect. It's a pink/brown shade. I lined my lips with this then filled them in before applying the MAC lipstick and they looked amazing. This lasts a long time, even after I had eaten! You don't have to use a lip liner before applying lipstick but I think it creates a nicer and fuller looking lip.

3. Smoky Mauve Extra Dimension Eye Shadow - As obsessed as I am with eye shadow, I didn't intend to get one in MAC. However, when I saw the range of shades in the store, I quickly changed my mind. I was originally drawn to the golden, brown shimmery shades (standard) but then I decided to go for something a little different. I loved this one as I really wanted a glittery eye shadow and this one has a subtle hint of purple so adds something different! I applied this so easily on top of a pale, matte beige with a dark purple shade in the crease and outer corner, and the effect was so pretty.

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig