Sunday 4 July 2021

What To Wear This Wedding Season




wedding Inso, wedding, wedding flowers, wedding cake, wedding ideas


It feels like forever since weddings were normal - shoutout to all of you who rocked those lockdown weddings! But thankfully this summer we're seeing a lot more wedding invites go out - yay! I have no plans to attend any weddings so instead I shall live vicariously through all the dreamy photos of boho bouquets and floral arches. Planning outfits has been a very different experience over the last year but if you have a wedding to be at you better get thinking! I have gathered some of my favourite looks that will make you star of the show (after the bride and groom, of course).
I have included a variety of materials, styles and colours to suit an array of figures and preferences. Just click on the item names and it'll take you straight to the sites!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig