Saturday 29 October 2016

My Top 5 Autumnal Nail Shades



I'm a nail polish addict...I'll admit that I probably have far more shades that any human would need - 120 bottles and counting, but I'm not ashamed. Out of them all, I would have to say that the autumnal colours are the best from warm reds to rich purples. I have included really affordable, good quality brands. So, here are my five favourite autumnal nail polishes. 

1. Barry M - Dark Side of the 'Shroom: This is from the 'Sunset Gel' collection and I love it! After painting this on your nails, apply the 'Sunset Gel' top coat. The end result will be a beautiful gel effect nail...you'll be looking like a professional in no time.

2. Essie - In Stitches: I included this one in my recent 'My Current Beauty Picks' post and I'm mentioning it again. It's so pretty and has autumn written all over it. 

3. Barry M - Guava: This is from the 'Gelly Hi-Shine' collection and it's slightly different to the other colours in this post but I had to include it. It may not seem like the typical red-toned autumn shades but for me this one is stunning in autumn. It's so rich and and the teal colour is a lovely alternative to the red-purple shades.

4. Bourjois - Rouge Escarpin: This is the ultimate Christmas red - enough said!

5. Revlon - Impulsive: Finally, is this dark purple. A while back I was searching for the perfect dark purple and I found this one by Revlon. It applies so easily and looks amazing once completed with a top coat!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig