Tuesday 1 November 2016

Autumn





I love Autumn, it's my favourite season with the amazing colours and chill in the air. There's a few things I love to do that make it feel that little bit cosier. I thought I'd make a nice Autumnal post to share those things with you. 

Going for a walk is a lovely thing to do all year round but when the leaves are falling it's so much better. Getting to put a warm jumper on, wrapping yourself in a scarf and topping it off with a woolly hat is the best. It feels like you're walking through a rainbow of oranges and reds. 

I've never carved a pumpkin in my life (I know...I couldn't believe it either!) but this year I did. I know Halloween is over but I'm sure lots of you carved a pumpkin too, and if not you can save this one for next year. We went on a hunt for pumpkins and brought them home to carve. I found it strangely therapeutic, however, it took me forever to scrape the thing out! My brother, his girlfriend and myself went silent as we concentrated on carving out our pumpkins. We did a pretty good job if I say so myself! P.S. mine's the one with the moon and stars!


There's no autumnal drink quite like hot chocolate. Finished with cream and marshmallows - can't get better, especially when you put on fluffy pyjamas and read a book or watch your favourite show on TV. Autumn personified! Suggestion: light a fire for ultimate cosiness.



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig