Wednesday 30 November 2016

November Favourites





As November has come to an end, there's only one thing to do - November Favourites! I've gathered up a few things I've been loving this month that I wanted to share with you...

First things first, beauty products! I've been using the rose gold Zoeva eye brush set and I haven't looked back. For a start they're the most beautiful looking brushes I have seen and they are so so good! Obviously, you don't necessarily need the whole set but it has every eye brush you could possibly want so I would highly recommend it. Good quality brushes are key if you want flawless makeup! Sticking with the eye makeup theme, I've been loving the Estee Lauder Sumptuous Extreme mascara. Curl your eye lashes then apply this...you'll thank me later! 

My favourite nail polish is Nails Inc and there was two colours that were perfect for November. A stunning khaki shade (Battersea Park) and a rich, dark purple (Grosvenor Crescent) that almost looks black from a distance. These nail polishes apply so nicely and the results are shiny and smooth! When the Rosie for Autograph collection came out, I was really curious to try it out. The rose gold packaging of the collection is so pretty! I got the Starstruck Highlighter and I've really been enjoying it. The product is really buildable so whether you want an everyday glow or a more dramatic shimmer this is perfect!

I've been using Ghost Eclipse perfume for quite a while but I particularly love it in the Autumn season. The scent is beautiful, however, I'm not going to pretend that I can describe it...so, you can check it out here. Finally, my last beauty product for this post! We all know how amazing Lush is and one of the products I've been obsessed with is The Comforter shower gel. It smells incredible with it's sweet berry scent. The name of the shower gel is perfect, it's so comforting and feels like a hug in a bottle!

Moving on from beauty, I to want share my favourite books from November. One of these books has been all over the bookshelves and Instagram which came as no surprise once I started reading it as it is truly inspiring! The book is Bloom by Estee Lalonde who is a blogger and vlogger. She shares her story and her wise insights on style, beauty and everything in between to create a beautiful book. Another book, which I got as a present from my best friend, that I've been completely obsessed with is Love Style Life by Garance Dore. This book is essentially what it says on the cover, the famous fashion blogger gives us her tips and advice on love, style and love in a humorous and elegant way.

Now for the last category in my November favourites, TV! The new series of Planet Earth has taken the nation by storm and I'm obsessed with it. My jaw can't help but drop when I see the insane photography and the moments they capture are truly incredible! Last on my list is my favourite of them all...Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life. If you haven't watched it yet, firstly, why??? And secondly make sure you have your Kleenex at the ready! I don't think I've ever felt so emotional when watching something - the full cast was back and it was amazing! I felt like I had been reunited with my family...and the pop culture references were so great. 

Hats off to you if you made it to the end of that huge list of favourites! What can I say? Some things are just too good not to share!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig