Monday 5 December 2016

Winter Wardrobe Essentials




We have reached December and that means it's time to get seriously cosy! I've rounded up a few of my winter wardrobe essentials that I couldn't live without in those chilly days.

Cosy Jumpers - I think this is the most important because they just keep you so warm! There's so many different styles and colours of jumpers out there but this year, the higher necks have definitely been a popular trend! I love them because they just keep you even cosier and I have a few that I love from H&M (my favourite place to buy knitwear). This one, which I have in cream and black, is amazing for layering and this one is a bit longer with a higher neck for maximum warmth. 

Scarves - Especially blanket scarves! I'm going to be honest, I have far more scarves than a girl could ever need but you know what? I don't care... I have so many different colours and sizes but if you're thinking of getting a new one I'd recommend a blanket scarf and one that will go with most of your outfits. ASOS are amazing for scarves which is where the pink and teal one in the picture is from and the other one is from Oasis

Woolly Hats - I could not get through winter without a woolly hat, especially one with a pompom on top because they're the best! I like my hats to sit quite tightly on my head rather than a beanie style but sometimes I find it hard to find the perfect fit. I got the grey one (above) in an independent shop called The Pretty Peg but for me Topshop always get it right with woolly hats.

Warm Gloves - This is something I always forget about but having cold hands is horrible. So, this winter I'm making the effort to get out my gloves. The robin mittens (above) were from Next last year and they're so cute! I've found a few that I think are amazing - mittens from Jack Wills, touch-screen gloves from Topshop, suede gloves from H&M, faux fur trim gloves from Missguided and burgundy gloves from Boohoo.

Boots - Finally, my favourite! When it comes to boots I can never have enough. I obviously need a pair for every occasion - everyday boots, fancy boots, long distance boots and the list goes on.... I personally love a heel on my boots because I'm so short but comfort is the most important thing! My favourite place to get them is Office but ASOS, Topshop, Zara and lots of other high street stores are also great!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig