Saturday 25 April 2020

The Stay At Home Style Guide


lockdown style, clothes, fashion, fashion inspiration, style guide, what to wear, loungewear, comfort, comfy clothes

During this lockdown I've been rolling my eyes at my wardrobe every morning, with nowhere to go making an effort can be a pain. However, feeling nice in your clothes helps your mindset and that's no less important when you're sitting in the living room! You'll also want to be comfy which can be done with sweats, dresses, utility trousers - you name it! I've created a collection of items that I think are perfect for this strange time. I've included some fab loungewear sets to summer dresses to cosy cardigans. If you feel good in your clothes, you'll feel good in your head too!


I've been living in dresses for the warmer days we've been getting, as well as utility trousers from H&M which are so comfy and make me feel like I've made an effort! Simple t-shirts and sweatshirts or hoodies are an easy go-to. Just click on the images and it'll take you straight to the sites!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig